The yearly hospital visits are very popular and we are pleased that the OLVG Hospital in Amsterdam agreed to organise visits for the delegates. Please check this page before registration. The visits will take place on Friday afternoon, so do make sure your flight arrives in time to be able to get to the hospital in time for the visit!
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You can register through the online system, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that when your online congress registration has already been completed, you can still add other options yourself online: please go to the online registration website and log in. In your registration overview click on the button book extras. If payment applies, it can be made by bank transfer or online by credit card.
Visit 1 and 2 to OLVG Hospital, location Oost
- Visit 1: Friday, 1 July, 14:00 – 15:30, max. 15 persons
- Visit 2: Friday, 1 July, 16:00 – 17:30, max. 15 persons
- Contact person: Mrs. Jori Takkenberg & Sonja De Ridder, T 0031 20 5993834 & 0031 20 205992400
- Costs: not applicable
- Registration: via the online registration system
- Address: Oosterpark 9, 1091 AC Amsterdam
- Entrance: Main Entrance OLVG, location Oost
- Travel: Individual travel by public transport. Delegates with a 3-day registration will receive a transportation pass at the registration desk.
- The route to the hospital: You can reach the hospital by metro, tram, bus and of course by bike. From the congress venue, it is easiest to take Metro 51 from RAI Metro Station (direction ‘Centraal Station’) to Metro Station ‘Wibautstraat’ (4th stop, 6 minutes), 10 minutes walk to the hospital. For specific timings, check www.9292ov.nl
- Only registered delegates are allowed, take your congress badge and entitlement list to the hospital. The hospital has a list of registered delegates, so in case there is no time to collect your badge first, you can attend without congress badge.
Content Visits 1 and 2
The visit to OLVG hospital will start with an introduction in which you will be given general information about the Dutch healthcare system and about the history of Urology care in the Netherlands. You will also learn more about the nursing model of the hospital clinic, the challenges and their concerns.
Subsequently, you will get a guided tour through the departments: the department for outpatients, the chapel, and the department for inpatients (surgical ward as well as day-care unit).