The yearly hospital visits are very popular and we are pleased that the IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital in Milan agreed to organise 2 visits for our delegates. Please check this page before registration. The visits will take place on Friday afternoon, so do make sure your flight arrives in time to be able to get to the hospital in time for the visit!
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You can register through the online system, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that when your online congress registration has already been completed, you can still add other options yourself online: please go to the online registration website and log in. In your registration overview click on the button book extras. If payment applies, it can be made by bank transfer or online by credit card.
Visit 1 and 2 to IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital
Visit 1: Friday, 10 March, 13:30 – 16:00, max. 15 persons
Visit 2: Friday, 10 March, 13:30 – 16:00, max. 15 persons
- Contact person: Dr. Giulia Villa, T: +39 340 837 33 33 (Valentina Ferrarese: +39 348 791 29 97)
- Costs: not applicable
- Registration: via the online registration system
- Address: Via Olgettina 60, 20132 Milan
- Meeting point: MEETING POINT: GLASS CANOPY (above monorail station)
- Travel: Individual travel by public transport. Delegates with a 3-day registration will receive a transportation pass at the registration desk.
To travel from the congress centre to the hospital please follow these instructions:
From Allianz MiCo (Congress Centre, M5 Purple line stop PORTELLO) take metro M5 (direction BIGNAMI) to GARIBALDI FS (7 min.); change to M2 Green (direction GESSATE/COLOGNO) and get off at CASCINA GOBBA stop (20 min.); change to MONORAIL (with separate ticket fare) and get off at the final stop SAN RAFFAELE (5 min.). Then follow the signs to the MEETING POINT upstairs the monorail station. It will take approximately 50 min. to reach the hospital with public transport.
- Only registered delegates are allowed, take your congress badge and entitlement list to the hospital. The hospital has a list of registered delegates, so in case there is no time to collect your badge first, you can attend without congress badge.
Content Visits 1 and 2
13.30 WELCOME LIGHT LUNCH
14.15-14.30 PLENARY: Welcome to Ospedale San Raffaele (OSR)
A.M. Rossetti, Chief Nursing Officer, OSR
Welcome words and hospital presentation (historic milestones, some data about OSR, research, international hospital ranking, nursing in OSR).
14.30-14.45 PLENARY: The Dept. of Urology at OSR
V. Ferrarese, Head Nurse, Dept. of Urology, OSR
Some data about Dept. of Urology, surgical procedures and nursing care, outpatient activity, preoperative counseling.
14.45-15.00 PLENARY: Urologic nursing research at OSR
G. Villa, Assistant Professor of Nursing, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University
Urologic nursing research topics in OSR.
15.00 – 16.00 GUIDED TOUR
GROUP 1: Visit to Dept. of Urology + Urology Outpatient Clinic
GROUP 2: Visit to Urology Outpatient Clinic + Dept. of Urology