‘Don’t miss such a unique opportunity!!’
The EAUN invites urology nurses and other professionals to submit an abstract on a topic relevant to urology, continence, oncology, nursing or a related field. You can choose to submit a Poster Abstract or a Video Abstract. Poster abstract presenters prepare their poster after their abstract has been selected for presentation. Videos have to be submitted together with the abstract before the deadline of 1 December.
In the two Poster Sessions 18 delegates get a chance to present their recent work. The aim is to discuss practical topics, relevant clinical issues, and findings from research conducted by doctors and nurses and applied to everyday practice. Different fields of urology will be covered, as well as related issues. Science-oriented and Practice-0development oriented abstracts will be rated separately. Four prize winners will be chosen for the best presentations; two for practice-development, two for scientific posters.
Moreover, some abstract presenters will be invited to present in the Expert-guided Poster Session. The number of invited abstracts for this session depends of the quality of the submissions.
Selected Videos are presented in the dedicated Video Session.
Abstract submission is now closed!
Poster, PowerPoint and Presentation Instructions for presenters
Click here for the complete Poster, Powerpoint and Presentation Instructions
- Check the Poster, PowerPoint and Presentation Instructions (see above) for details on poster format
- For tips and tricks on how to build a good poster please check the online EAUN tool “Poster Presentation“
- To order printing of your poster and delivery to the venue you can use the PosterSessionsOnline Service. (Available until 7 March 2019 23.00 GMT+1)
Build your poster online
The European Association of Urology (Nurses) has chosen the innovative web-based platform, PosterSessionOnline, to organise the printing of posters for this year’s event in Barcelona. This service receives, prints and then delivers your poster to the Congress venue, thus guaranteeing that all posters arrive in perfect condition. The cost will be 59 EUR per poster excluding 21% VAT.
The poster building service PosterSessionsOnline is available from 21 January until 7 March 2019 at 23:00 GMT+1
Poster PDF (hand-outs) and PowerPoint Submission
At the Faculty Website you will be able to:
- Download the EAUN basic slide set
- Submit your Poster PDF and PowerPoint slides for the meeting
- Submission of your poster PDF (A4) at the Faculty Website is open from 21 January until 12 February 2019.
- Submission of your slides at the Faculty Website is open from 21 January until 13 March 2019.
|1 July 2018||Abstract submission system open|
|1 December 2018||Deadline for abstract submission|
|December 2018||Abstract selection by the EAUN Scientific Congress Office members|
|24 December 2018||Outcome abstract selection available via the online abstract submission system. You will receive a notification by email.|
|16 February 2019||Abstracts (full bodies) are available in the EAUN19 resource centre for EAUN members only.|
|16 March 2019||Abstracts (full bodies) are available in the EAUN19 resource centre.|