This year’s Virtual Meeting of the European Association of Urology Nurses provides a forum for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for urological nursing innovation as well as disseminating (evidence-based) knowledge of primary clinical importance and of particular relevance to the role of the nurse. Abstracts, Difficult Cases and Nursing Research can be submitted until t.b.d.
Delegates attending the EAUN International Virtual Meeting will be able to:
- Review emerging evidence, innovative techniques and scientific advances relevant to the field of urological nursing;
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and translational research relevant to nursing and urological care generally;
- Discuss the evolving role of the EAUN in promoting higher standards of urological nursing care, urological nursing research and practice development;
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the management of urological disease;
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies in the management of urological disease;
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills through educational activities, workshops and courses;
- Gain exposure to new developments in evidence-informed, multi-professional urological care including medical technology, drug therapy, medical devices and new cutting edge technology;
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national urological societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.