This year’s Virtual Meeting of the European Association of Urology Nurses provides a forum for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for urological nursing innovation as well as disseminating (evidence-based) knowledge of primary clinical importance and of particular relevance to the role of the nurse. Abstracts, Difficult Cases and Nursing Research Project Plans can be submitted until 1 May 2021.
Delegates attending the EAUN International Virtual Meeting will be able to:
- Review emerging evidence, innovative techniques and scientific advances relevant to the field of urological nursing;
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and translational research relevant to nursing and urological care generally;
- Discuss the evolving role of the EAUN in promoting higher standards of urological nursing care, urological nursing research and practice development;
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the management of urological disease;
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies in the management of urological disease;
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills through educational activities, workshops and courses;
- Gain exposure to new developments in evidence-informed, multi-professional urological care including medical technology, drug therapy, medical devices and new cutting edge technology;
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national urological societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.