Puzzled by an unusual case?
Urology nurses encounter challenging in daily clinical practice, prompting them to look for innovative ways in order to provide optimal patient care.
To fulfil the EAUN’s goal to share insights and best practices, we invite nurses to join the “Difficult Case” Session, which is one of the well-attended sessions and highlights in the Scientific Programme of the annual international EAUN Meeting.
With invited experts and an international audience, this dynamic and unique session aims to come up with fresh perspectives and nursing approaches through an interactive format.
What we are looking for
We are looking for difficult or unusual, interesting cases on a topic relevant to urology, continence nursing or a related field. From the contributors who submitted, the EAUN will select the 5 best cases. The jury will not only look for resolved cases but are also open to unresolved but interesting cases.
- Submission is by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following submission forms are available:
- The submission deadline is 1 December 2022.
- All submitters will be informed by email in December 2022.
The cases will be evaluated by an expert jury. Jury members are:
- Hanny Cobussen-Boekhorst, the Netherlands (Urology Nurse Practitioner )
- Netty Kinsella, United Kingdom (Urology Nurse Consultant)
- Ronny Pieters, Ghent, Belgium (Urology Nurse)
- Rita Willener, Berne, Switzerland (Urology Nurse)
- Doris Kisslig, Berne, Switzerland (CNS in Urology)
- The instructions are found on the following page: Complete rules for Difficult Case submission
Those who submitted the selected cases (as decided by the jury) will be granted a free registration for the 23rd International EAUN Meeting in Milan and will be invited to present their case in 10 minutes (including discussion) during a session.
Free EAUN Membership
All submitters of Difficult Cases that are selected and have not become EAUN member previously will be granted free membership of the European Association of Urology Nurses (EAUN) for one year.
To inspire and help you previously submitted cases can be viewed at the EAUN website.
For more information please contact: email@example.com