Puzzled by an unusual case? Share your insights, join the EAUN’s “Difficult Case” Session
Urology nurses encounter challenging in daily clinical practice, prompting them to look for innovative ways in order to provide optimal patient care.
To fulfil the EAUN’s goal to share insights and best practices, we invite you to join the “Difficult Case” Session, which is one of the well-attended sessions and highlights in the Scientific Programme of the annual international EAUN Meeting.
With invited experts and an international audience, this dynamic and unique session aims to come up with fresh perspectives and nursing approaches through an interactive format.
What we are looking for
We are looking for difficult or unusual, interesting cases on a topic relevant to urology, continence nursing or a related field. From the contributors who submitted, the EAUN will select the 5 best cases. The jury will not only look for resolved cases but are also open to unresolved but interesting cases.
- Extended submission deadline: 1 May 2021.
- All submitters will be informed by email on: 1 June 2021.
Free EAUN Membership
All submitters of Difficult Cases that meet the criteria and are not yet an EAUN member will be granted free membership of the European Association of Urology Nurses (EAUN) for one year.
The cases will be evaluated by an expert jury. Jury members are:
- Ronny Pieters, Ghent, Belgium (Urology Nurse)
- Eva Wallace, Dublin, Ireland (Urology Nurse)
- Helen Forristal, Dublin, Ireland (Urology Nurse Practitioner, sub-specialisation in uro-oncology)
- Steen Walter, Odense, Denmark (Professor in Urology)
- Françoise Picard, Bordeaux, France (Head Nurse Dept. of Urology)