Puzzled by an unusual case?
Urology nurses encounter challenging in daily clinical practice, prompting them to look for innovative ways in order to provide optimal patient care.
To fulfil the EAUN’s goal to share insights and best practices, we invite nurses to join the “Difficult Case” Session, which is one of the well-attended sessions and highlights in the Scientific Programme of the annual international EAUN Meeting.
With invited experts and an international audience, this dynamic and unique session aims to come up with fresh perspectives and nursing approaches through an interactive format.
What we are looking for
We are looking for difficult or unusual, interesting cases on a topic relevant to urology, continence nursing or a related field. From the contributors who submitted, the EAUN will select the 5 best cases. The jury will not only look for resolved cases but are also open to unresolved but interesting cases.
- Submission is closed
- Submission is by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following submission forms will be available when submission opens for 2023
- Difficult Cases Submission Form
- Difficult Cases Patient Consent
- Submission is closed. The submission deadline was 1 December 2021.
- All submitters have been informed by email in December 2021.
The cases will be evaluated by an expert jury. Jury members are:
- Ronny Pieters, Ghent, Belgium (Urology Nurse)
- Eva Wallace, Dublin, Ireland (Urology Nurse)
- Rita Willener, Berne, Switzerland (Urology Nurse)
- Doris Kisslig, Berne, Switzerland (CNS in Urology)
- Netty Kinsella, United Kingdom (Urology Nurse Consultant)
- The instructions are found on the following page: Complete rules for Difficult Case submission
Those who submitted the 5 best cases (as decided by the jury) will be granted a free registration for the 22nd International EAUN Meeting in Amsterdam and will be invited to present their case in 10 minutes (including discussion) during a session.
Free EAUN Membership
All submitters of Difficult Cases that meet the criteria and are not yet an EAUN member will be granted free membership of the European Association of Urology Nurses (EAUN) for one year.
To inspire and help you previously submitted cases can be viewed at the EAUN website.
For more information please contact: email@example.com