The Annual EAUN Travel Grant allows nurses based in Europe to participate in the EAUN Meeting by providing €500 towards the cost of towards travel, registration and accommodation. Candidates will be required to be working in urology and be current members of the EAUN.
- The travel grant is open to EAUN members based in Europe and currently working in the field of urology
- Non-members can apply for the grant providing they have submitted a paid membership application for the EAUN – for membership details please go to: http://nurses.uroweb.org/nurses/membership
- Those who have applied for the grant but have been unsuccessful can apply again.
2018 Travel grant winners
Each applicant must submit a 300-500 word statement in English for blinded panel review, which must clearly specify:
- What the grant will enable the applicant to achieve
- How the applicant and patient care will benefit from this opportunity
- You can download the Travel Application Form 2018-2019 here
- Submission deadline: 1 November 2018
- Successful applicants will be notified of the award by the 5 December 2018, within the time frame for the early bird registration (1 October – 15 January 2019)
Congress registration & reimbursement
- Successful applicants will be personally responsible for all arrangements and expenditure including accommodation, travel and insurance.
- You must register for the conference first in full in order to be eligible for your travel grant.
- For the reduced registration fee please go to the conference registration website and view the early bird registration (available from 1 October 2018 – 15 January 2019)
- Within 3 weeks after the EAUN Meeting, each successful candidate will be required to write a review of the experience of attending the EAUN Meeting in English and how their learning will be used in clinical practice – to be published in European Urology Today or the EAUN e-mail newsletter.
- Within 6 weeks of your attendance at the International EAUN Meeting, you will be required to forward all receipts for travel, registration and accommodation, with the Travel Grant Reimbursement Form 2018-2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your award of € 500 to be made.
- To receive reimbursement you are required to have attended EAUN sessions (as shown by the session attendance lists of the EAUN sessions)
This travel grant was made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from ASTELLAS.